Posted to microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel

Default Scroll bar moves too short

Hello!
A sheet scrolls to a data end with a vertical scroll bar in 1/50 of a lenth
of a scroll bar area from the upper end.
How to make the sheet scroll to the data end with the scroll bar movement to
the scroll bar area end?
Regards,
Dima
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel

Hi Dima,

Look he

http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#unused

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Dima" wrote in message
Hello!
A sheet scrolls to a data end with a vertical scroll bar in 1/50 of a
lenth
of a scroll bar area from the upper end.
How to make the sheet scroll to the data end with the scroll bar movement
the scroll bar area end?
Regards,
Dima

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel

Thanks Niek for replying!
I did what is written on http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#unused
This does not change anything in my file.
My scrollbar goes to row 50147 -- my data ends in cell BG473.
Regards,
Dima

"Dima" wrote in message
Hello!
A sheet scrolls to a data end with a vertical scroll bar in 1/50 of a
lenth
of a scroll bar area from the upper end.
How to make the sheet scroll to the data end with the scroll bar movement
the scroll bar area end?
Regards,
Dima

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel

Thanks Bob for replying!
I did not delete contents. I deleted the rows with R-click menu Delete. (not
pressing Delete key)
Regards,
Dmitry

"Dima" wrote in message

Hello!
A sheet scrolls to a data end with a vertical scroll bar in 1/50 of a
lenth
of a scroll bar area from the upper end.
How to make the sheet scroll to the data end with the scroll bar movement
the scroll bar area end?
Regards,
Dima

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.crashesgpfs,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel

Thanks Bob for the suggestion!
I did not find a macro that accesses a cell on row 50147 and I deleted all
marcos in the Macro window. But I still get a a window asking if I want to
allow running of macros at the xls file opening.
Regards,
Dima