Ricardo Kozlowski

Default How do I create a pointer chart, like a speedometer?

I´m trying to create a chart that apears like a speedometer to use in a
control panel. I want to create a Project Control Panel and the chart will
display the value like a speedometer or barometer. Thanks
Andy Pope

Here are a few examples of dials.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Speedometer.html
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/SpeedometerXP.html