Roger

Default How do I create a button or control that will automatically go to

How do I create a button or control that will go to a specific area or range
of cells in a sheet. In other words, automatically scroll me to a particular
page of a multiple page sheet.
Gord Dibben

Roger

You could create named ranges using InsertNameDefine.

Then click in the Name Box and click on the desired name.

Or EditGo To and click on a name and OK.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP