Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default copy & paste to all Sheets to the same cells

Hi,
The below macro copies a value entered to Sheet1 A1 to other two Sheets
A1's.
Can I generalize it so that it is adoptable to "any" cell on Sheet1?. I need
to be able to automatically copy any value entered to Sheet1' to the same
cell on all other Sheets!. (e.g.: if I write a number or a text to Sheet1
K4, I want excel to automatically copy the same value to all existing Sheets
K4' cells.
Here is my macro:
Sub Macro1()
'
' Macro1 Macro
' Macro recorded 22.06.2004 by Martyn
'

'
ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "3"
Range("A1").Select
Selection.Copy
Sheets("Sheet2").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
Sheets("Sheet3").Select
ActiveSheet.Paste
TIA
Martyn

---
(Giden posta virüssüz olarak belgelendi.)

---
(Giden posta virüssüz olarak belgelendi.)