Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Userform problem with "obj doesn't support this property or method"error message.

I have some code that was working fine and now when I come to the
userform.show command I get the error message "Object doesn't support
this property or method.".

The only cause that I can come up with is I have been updating the
form from another computer and re-importing it into the workbook.
Possibly this caused some type of corruption? The userform does have
the name I reference in the code below also. Any other ideas on
getting it working again? It used to work just fine and no major
changes made.

Thanks, Chet

'SHOW THE DATA FORM
RunStatusSortSubtotal = True
FWRdataSortSubTtl.Show <<<<<<<<<<<=== Code crashing here!!
If Not RunStatusSortSubtotal Then GoTo TakeToEnd