Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Mouse pointer (arrow) change color?

Is there a way to change the pointer outline from black to another color?
I'm using Excel 2007

Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Go to your control panel and choose mouse, then pointer - from there choose
the option that you would like.

"robert morris" wrote:

Is there a way to change the pointer outline from black to another color?
I'm using Excel 2007

Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Actually, thank you!!! I'm always coming for help - never giving back. I was
happy to finally have an answer for somebody! Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

....Now going to Word Discussion board to ask another question arghhhhh! lol