Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BBlue

Default Select only colored cells

How can I select only cells that are colored in yellow in Excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Difficult1

What exactly are you trying to do? If you want to find a cell that is
colored, you can do a find, and then under options, format....

How can I select only cells that are colored in yellow in Excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BBlue

I am sorry I wasn't clear enough. Let me put it in an example:

I have a spreadsheet full of information. Cell types vary from text, dates,
dollar amounts and general numbers. Based on external criteria, some cells
have been manually colored.

What I need is to be able to pull all the cells that are of a particular
color to a different section of the spreadsheet.

I hope this helps clarify the question.

Thank you for your responses.
--
I don''t want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it
through not dying.