EMRhelp.org

Default Change default measurements from cm to inches

Change default measurements from cm to inches
Why can I not find this in Excel?

It is easy as pie to change in Word 2003.

Any time MS software installs in Canada, it defaults to centimeters.
Uh... Hello ... Microsoft ... 8.5x11 paper is the standard size for
paper - I want my margins in inches too !

Anyone know how to change this. I queried the help file in Excel - no
go.
Gord Dibben

This is a Windows OS setting, not an Excel setting.

You would go to Windows Control PanelRegional and Language
OptionsRegional Options tabCustomize and set the "measurement system" to
U.S. which is Imperial.

This option will affect all programs.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP