Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim at SDSU

Default Fill down produces correct formula but wrong answer

I am entering a formula to divide "B2" by 100 as +b2/100. In the particular
spreadsheet the correct answer is 2.77. When I "Fill-Down" The correct
formula is put into each cell e.g "=b3/100" and =b4/100" but the spread sheet
displaies 2.77 in each of those cells. Any ideas??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jim at SDSU

"SVC" wrote:

Tools Options, on the Calculation tab select "Automatic".

Perfect. Normally that is the default. I didn't even think about that!

THANKS!!