Nivek

Default Can I make Excel sort and graph a list of numbers?

I want to know if my Excel can take a list of numbers and sort then graph
them.

Thanks again,
Nivek
Tushar Mehta

In article ,
says...
I want to know if my Excel can take a list of numbers and sort then graph
them.

Thanks again,
Nivek

Yes, it can do both.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions
Nivek

Could you tell me how?

Thanks,
Nivek

"Tushar Mehta" wrote:

In article ,
says...
I want to know if my Excel can take a list of numbers and sort then graph
them.

Thanks again,
Nivek

Yes, it can do both.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

Tushar Mehta

To sort the data, select the data set then use Data | Sort... and
provide the necessary information.

To chart a data set, select it, click the Chart Wizard button and follow
instructions.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Multi-disciplinary business expertise
+ Technology skills
= Optimal solution to your business problem
Recipient Microsoft MVP award 2000-2005

In article ,
says...
Could you tell me how?

Thanks,
Nivek

"Tushar Mehta" wrote:

In article ,
says...
I want to know if my Excel can take a list of numbers and sort then graph
them.

Thanks again,
Nivek

Yes, it can do both.

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

Nivek

What I should have asked was, Can Excel count how many 0's, 1's, 2's, 3's,
and 4's are in a column then graph the resulting numbers?

Thanks to whoever tells me how to do this,
Nivek

Tushar Mehta

Check out XL's FREQUENCY function, its Histogram capability (Tools |
Data Analysis... | Histogram tool), or its PivotTable capability (Data |
Pivottable and PivotChart Reports...)

The latter 2 have a chart option in them. For the first, create a chart
based on the results of the FREQUENCY function.