Cbh35711

Default circular drop down list on different pages

I've got a drop down list which I select a date, this date selection changes
a column in every sheet. I would like to be able to add that same drop down
list to every sheet, so I don't have to keep going back to the first page
every time I need to make a change. So, my question, is it possible to have
a drop down list that is circular? I'll have like 75 of them, all saying the
same thing, and when I change one they all change.

Thanks for any advice,

cbh35711

This is my AIM screen name, if you would prefer to contact me that way.