Mike

Default Overlapping or Duplicate Date & Time

If I have a chart of activities with date and time, how can I determine if
any of the date & time overlap or duplicate?
Mike

Let me clarify exactly what I have going on here...

Col A Col B Col C Col D Col E
Row 1 Mon 4/1/05 6/25/05 4:00 PM 6:00 PM
Row 2 Wed 4/5/05 7/1/05 4:00 PM 6:00 PM
Row 3 Mon 4/10/05 5/31/05 5:00 PM 6:00 PM

Rows 1 & 3 contain overlapping schedules (day, date, & time). Is there a
formula that will determine this from the range of cell A1:E3?