WooGHeR

Default enable autofilter in a protected worksheet in Excel 97

I have found ways to enable autofilter on a protected worksheet for Excel
2000, '02 and '03. However, my company doesn't believe in upgrading very
often. I really need to protect my worksheets, but leave the autofilter
functionable. Any ideas???
Debra Dalgleish

The Workbook_Open code shown here will work in Excel 97:

http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter03.html#Protect

Ensure that the filter is in place before the sheet is protected.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List