Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
HatMar

Default Print titles: can noncontiguous columns at left be printed & how?

Under Page Setup, Print Titles, Select columns to repeat at left: I tried to
select noncontiguous columns, but got error. Can this be done successfully
as I cannot move the columns to a contiguous location due to multi-users of
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gary L Brown

You can hide and unhide the columns you don't want to print. To make things
easier, you can create views to easily switch back and forth between the
hidden column format and the unhidden column format.
ViewCustom Views...
HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''Yes'''' button next to
''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".

"HatMar" wrote:

Under Page Setup, Print Titles, Select columns to repeat at left: I tried to
select noncontiguous columns, but got error. Can this be done successfully
as I cannot move the columns to a contiguous location due to multi-users of

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

No.

You cannot have non-contiguous columns repeat at left.

But you can select A:E and hide B and D so only A,C and E repeat at left.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP