Harry Gill

Default How do I export information from excel to word, ie database of na.

I have a database which is seperated into rows and colums with seperate
fields for first name, second name, address line 1, address line 2, postcode
etc. I want to merge all this information ttogether so that it appears on
the top of a generic letter. How do I do that!! Im desperate so please
HELP!!!
CyberTaz

Hi Harry-

There's no need to export the data. Work from within Word using
ToolsLetters and MailingsMail Merge and specify the Excel File as your
Recipient List. (Menu wording may vary depending on versions.)

HTH |:)