Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
harvindersingh1

Default Getting remaining entries

Well I have made certain entries in a column A, column B contains some
of the entries of column A . And the entries in column B are randomly
selected entries from column A. Now i want the remaining entries(which
are not in column B) in column C.

How would I do this?

With regards
Harvinder

--
harvindersingh1
harvindersingh1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31725

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
stvgarner

See if this will work (in the C column).

=IF(COUNTIF(B:B,A1)0,"",A1)

--
stvgarner
stvgarner's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=20599