Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tad

Default Different print page setups on one worksheet?

I'm working in a worksheet that I need to setup to print in different ways.
The first part of the worksheet I need to print normal and the second part I
need to print fit to one page. When I hit print to one page it prints the
whole worksheet on one page. Is there any way I can do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
John Michl

Sounds like you'll want to create two "Custom Views" each with
different print settings. You could be able to find some help if you
search on Custom View.

- John