Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do you calculate the coupon rate of a bond in excel?

Can anyone tell me how you set up a formula in excel (2003) to find the
coupon rate for bonds, when given the # of periods(say 12), the selling price
of the bond, and the yield? I will appreciate your response.
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You may find assistance here

http://www.businessfunctions.com/

An add-in for Excel with over 500 business/financial functions all free

Tryo