delve

Default Accumulate weekly time to total time in Excel.

I need to maintain project total time by incrementing the value based on
people entering amount of time that a project was worked on. The weekly
value of entered time will not be stored on a weekly basis. I would like to
have the value for total project time increment its value based on the
entered value by the person for the time worked in the week.