Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PradeepKel

Default Summing large numbers with decimals in Excel

Hi,

I am having problem when summing large numbers with decimals. Here is the
sample. Copy these numbers to the excel sheet and sum them.

1,094,997,817.3305
84,045,000.0000
2,238,305,000.0000
35,770,000.0000
737,995,000.0000
187,980,000.0000
7,750,000.0000
172,900,000.0000
7,100,975.0000
94,154,750,000.0000
16,034,600,000.0000
306,545,000.0000
136,240,000,000.0000
91,995,000.0000
564,407,961.0000

Make sure that the decimals are 4 digits. When we sumi this the result is
251,959,141,753.3310. I have only on decimal value 3305. But in the sum the
values is 3310.

Any idea ?