Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Barry Hull

Default Can Excel automatically print only certain worksheets in a workboo

I would like to set up a workbook so that when I click print, Excel
automatically prints only certain worrksheets that I have chosen, rather than
printing every worksheet. I am familiar with setting the print area, but
can't seem to stop Excel from printing every worksheet.

Regards,
Barry Hull