Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Michael C. Marshall

Default I locked up my column and rows they are highlighted

Some way I lock the column and rows . When I click on any cell the number and
letter are high lighted. How do I undo this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

This is normal behavior as far as I can tell.

I select C7 and the column letter C and row number 7 are both highlighted.

Are you getting something else?

Please try again with your description.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 17:50:01 -0700, Michael C. Marshall <Michael C.
wrote:

Some way I lock the column and rows . When I click on any cell the number and
letter are high lighted. How do I undo this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Michael

Mine are blue when a cell is selected. Gray when not.

The color depends entirely upon Windows Appearance settings.

Win XP or Windows Classic........The theme one has selected and other such
gewgaws.

Why do you state "they should be gray"?

Gord