Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ann

Default I want to copy a formula n Excel but skip any blank cells

I'm trying to copy(downward) a formula but I want it to leave blank cells
blank. It's gining it a value of 0 currently. Here's the formula I want
copied skipping blank cells.
=IF(+E8=0,0,+F8/E8)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme

Try =IF(ISBLANK(E8),"",IF(E8=0,0,F9/E8))
or =IF(E8="","",IF(E8=0,0,E9/F8))
This is called 'nesting' of IFs
best wishes
--