Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default excel cell not printing all contents only whats shown on page

Hi I have an excel sheet set up with text boxes that will wrap if the text
gets very long, (keeps adding new text) however when I go to print this
spreadsheet the text gets
cut off, and only apperas in the orginal text pane. Anyway to solve this?
thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You may have some success if you add an ALT Enter every so often in the cell.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.