Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula to show a blank cell

Hi Everyone!

I'm currently making a budget with a running total. There are five columns
- Date, Description, Deposits, Withdrawls and Running Total. My Running
Total formula is pretty basic: =SUM(F6,D7,-E7) and currently goes all the way
down the worksheet regardless of if there is entries in the row. I was
curious is there was a formula that would show the Running Total if there was
a description and would show a blank cell if there was not. Let me know if
this is possible!

Thank you,

Tandy