Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anthony

Default Send to from excel 2003 after upgrade from Office 2000

I have just upgraded my users from Office 2000 to Office 2003.
When users were using 2000 they complained that some people could send
straight from Excel instead adding an attachment to an email and sending it
from there. I fixed this issue, in 2000, from looking on the Microsoft
website and making sure that a dll was in the correct area and it worked from
there.

But since upgrading from 2000 to 2003 that functionality has gone. I checked
if there was any changes from 2000 to 2003 on the website and it told me to
do the something as with 2000. I double checked the settings which I changed
in 2000 they have stayed but they still cant send from Excel.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bryan Hessey

Hi,

From Excel '97, Excel 2000 and Excel 2003 I have used the File, Send,
Send as Attachment option with no problems, I do not use the Send for
Review option, and have not experienced problems.

Sending as 'the body' of the email works with Outlook, but is/was not
readable by some other mail systems, hopefully Outlook has dropped the
feature.

Check http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;828509

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=489641

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anthony

Thanks for the link but it want work. Im not using Outlook 2003, I am using
Lotus Notes. And the strange part about it is that I have it working on my PC
and I have 2 users who dont have it working.
To make it even more stranger is that I configured all of these PC the same,
will almost the same.

So I do need help, I know it is a very small thing that I need to change but
I just dont know where it is.

"Bryan Hessey" wrote:

Hi,

From Excel '97, Excel 2000 and Excel 2003 I have used the File, Send,