Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Sharing

How do I set up a workbook so that 2 people on a network can edit it at the
same time?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Lookup "shared workbook" in Excel Help select
"Use a shared workbook to collaborate"

Spring wrote:

How do I set up a workbook so that 2 people on a network can edit it at the
same time?

Sharing Bridget Excel Worksheet Functions 2 February 20th 09 09:09 PM
Sharing Bianca New Users to Excel 1 May 9th 08 04:09 PM
Sharing Ishay Tal Excel Worksheet Functions 0 November 22nd 06 05:54 PM
When Sharing Brianb Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 September 6th 06 06:58 PM
Sharing Files A.S. Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 January 17th 06 11:41 PM