Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I have Error 1919 Error Configuring ODBC dataSource Database

I have 5 error messages that are... Error 1919 Configuring ODBC datacourse
Database and Excel Files and 2 for FoxPro and one for dbase files Error 6. I
have uninstalled and reinstalled MS Office Professional 2003 and it even
gives me these messages when I reinatll from the CD.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=818954 "'Error 1919. Error
configuring ODBC data source' error messages when you run the
Setup program for Office 2003".