Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default The content of my excel worksheet is missing

The content of my excel worksheet is missing. I now only show gray area - I
probably pressed something (which I cannot remember what) but I know that the
content is still there because when I do error checking it still recognize
the content.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Mila,

Here are some possibilities:

1. Your workbook is hidden - choose Window, Unhide...
2. Your sheets are hidden - choose Format, Sheets, Unhide...
3. Your rows or columns are hidden - click the top left corner of the
spreadsheet (between the row numbers and column letters), choose Format,
Rows, Unhide or Format, Columns, Unhide.
4. Freeze panes is set so you can't see the columns - choose Window,
Unfreeze Panes.

--
Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Mila" wrote:

The content of my excel worksheet is missing. I now only show gray area - I
probably pressed something (which I cannot remember what) but I know that the
content is still there because when I do error checking it still recognize
the content.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Just curious.......

"It" was which one of the four items listed?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:05:01 -0700, Mila
wrote:

Hi Shane,

Thanks - it works...

"Mila" wrote:

The content of my excel worksheet is missing. I now only show gray area - I
probably pressed something (which I cannot remember what) but I know that the
content is still there because when I do error checking it still recognize
the content.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I second that, which one was it?

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Just curious.......

"It" was which one of the four items listed?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 14:05:01 -0700, Mila
wrote:

Hi Shane,

Thanks - it works...

"Mila" wrote:

The content of my excel worksheet is missing. I now only show gray area - I
probably pressed something (which I cannot remember what) but I know that the
content is still there because when I do error checking it still recognize
the content.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Shane

We'll probably never find out<g