Mahendra

Default Count comma separated numbers, numbers in a range with dash, not t

I have three columns. Column A contains a number, column B contains bunch of
numbers separated by comma corresponding to the number in column A. In the
column C, I want to count the numbers in col. B separated by comma. Example:

Column A Column B Column C
1200 2,3,4,8 4 (there are four numbers in col.B)
1300 1, 12-15 5 (there are five numbers in col.B, notice
the range has a dash between 12 and 15 in Col.B - this is an addition to
previous question which was answered very well and I appreciate that).
Also, I want to compare the numbers in Column B, that they are all unique and
I did not repeat the same numbers in another row or same row.