Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AlisonJS

Default Right click in cell menu options

Hi there, I have two users and when they right click on a cell in Excel, they
get only half the menu options the rest of my users have. I can't work out
why. It happens in every Excel file they open or create.

They have all the copy/cut/paste options, and Insert/Clear Contents/Delete,
but they are missing

Insert comments
Format Cells
Pick from drop down list
Add watch
Hyperlink
Lookup

Any ideas?
create list

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Hi AlisonJS

You can reset the cell menu
run this code like one time

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"AlisonJS" wrote in message ...
Hi there, I have two users and when they right click on a cell in Excel, they
get only half the menu options the rest of my users have. I can't work out
why. It happens in every Excel file they open or create.

They have all the copy/cut/paste options, and Insert/Clear Contents/Delete,
but they are missing

Insert comments
Format Cells
Pick from drop down list
Add watch
Hyperlink
Lookup

Any ideas?
create list

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AlisonJS

How do I do that?

Sorry am not hot on code or difficult stuff!

Thanks.

"AlisonJS" wrote in message ...
Hi there, I have two users and when they right click on a cell in Excel, they
get only half the menu options the rest of my users have. I can't work out
why. It happens in every Excel file they open or create.

They have all the copy/cut/paste options, and Insert/Clear Contents/Delete,
but they are missing

Insert comments
Format Cells
Pick from drop down list
Add watch
Hyperlink
Lookup

Any ideas?
create list

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

How do I do that?

Press ALT+F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor. There, press
CTRL+G to open the Immediate window. In the Immediate window,
enter

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

and press Enter.

Then, chose the VBA Editor from the File menu to return to Excel.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

[...]