Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Setting up the same Ranges on Multiple Tabs

Hi all,

I use this function to set up the same raneg on multiple tabs is the same
work sheet
=OFFSET(INDIRECT(Report!C$1&"!a1"),0,0,1000,100)

It works great Report!C$1 is the place where I woul just type the sheet I
want the lookup the value on. This works great in the active file..

Does anyone know how to modify the function, or another function that I can
use to do the samething but to another seperate file.

Thanks
--
Helping Is always a good thing
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

copy the cell into the new worksheet.
use F2 to edit the cell and change the reference (one time only).
then copy it within the new worksheet.

OR you could copy it within the new worksheet, having it
reference the old worksheet, and then select all those cells
and use Edit Replace to fix the reference.

hope it helps
susan