tjp32

Default How do you populate the X variables in Regression analysis for mo.

I can't seem to figure out how to type in the cell ranges for multiple
independant variables in Regression analysis. It won't let me separate each
range w/ a , or ; ? Any suggestions on how to set it up with more than one
variable?
Michael R Middleton

tjp32 -

The x variables must be in adjacent columns (with no intervening hidden
columns). The "Input X Range" must be a single rectangular range.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com