Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mark Schweitzer

Default How do I set up a euchre rotation schedule

24 players in a card game (labled 1 through 24). 6 tables in the room
(labled 1 through 6) (4 players per table). All 24 players play at the same
time. Each player plays a maximum of 10 games (labled 1 through 10). Each
player must sit at a table with every other player at least once.

Repeat this process for 28 players - 7 tables - 11 games maximum.

Repeat this process for 32 players - 8 tables - 12 games maximum.

Lay out in excel spreadsheet.