Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Word/Excel Charts x axis to months

Hi,
I'm trying to format a bar chart which has promotions on the y axis and i
would like the x axis to be months of the year NOV, DEC, JAN 08, FEB 08 and
so forth instead of numbers 0-7 but I dont know how to change this? The chart
has bars across according to which month(s) the promotion will be happening
in the next financial year. The chart is currently in word in the document
and connected to data on excel. I'm using microsoft office 2007. anyone help
plz?