Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Francisco

Default I can't print the results of a loan amortization schedule template

I'm using Excel 2003, and the template is named Amortization schedule, well I
input all the information and I get the results but when i try to print the
table only the information I gave is printed, please helpme
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Miguel Zapico

You may look at the Print area (menu File-Page setup-sheet tab), and check
if there is a value there that constrains the data shown. If so, you can
delete it and check what appears on the print preview.
You can also do it directly with File-Print area-Clear print area

Hope this helps,
Miguel.