Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how many tabs on a excel spreadsheet can you have?

I have a single working Excel Document, with additional tabs for spreadsheets
on it, what is the maximum number that I can have on one Excel document?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The tabs are named worksheet tabs, not spreadsheet tabs.

Help on "specifications" reads default number of sheets in a new workbook is
255.

You may add more after opening depending upon your resources available.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:22:02 -0700, Deabug
wrote:

I have a single working Excel Document, with additional tabs for spreadsheets
on it, what is the maximum number that I can have on one Excel document?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

As many as your RAM allows.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.