Default Creating hyperlinks in Excel HTML converted page.

I have an Excel document that has 3 different sheets. When I convert
the excel document to HTML I go to File - Save As - Save as Type: Web
Page. I select "Entire Workbook" and I don't check "Add Interactivity".
I save the files as index.html.

The page gets converted to html and it creates the proper html files
and xml files inside a folder, just like if you were publishing a
regular web site with Dreamweaver or Front Page.

Then I upload the index.html page and the folder to an existing web
site.

I create a link in the home page named home.php which links to
index.html. In the index.html I added a link named "Home" which links
to the home.php page. When you click in the "Home" link the browser
takes you to the home.php page but the URL name in the browser stays
the same, it doesn't change. From that moment on, if you click in any
other link in the home.php page the browser takes to the correct page
but the URL name in the browser only displays the location of the
index.html file.

How can I avoid this? Or, I'm suppose to add hyperlinks in this excel
html converted page?

Thank you in advanced.

Ok, everyone I just found the solution to the problem. It was matter of
specifying the hyperlink in the Excel document before converting the
document to HTML.

For more information go to the Microsoft Excel Help.