WCH CHART PERSON

Default Data markers in a stacked chart will not sit side by side by month

How can I get the monthly columns (ie: July Actual & July Budget) in a
stacked chart to sit side by side with a space before the next month (August
Actual & August Budget) and so on for each month.
Jon Peltier

Do you want to unstack the chart to convert it to a clustered chart?
Chart menu Chart Type select a clustered column subtype that you like.

Are you trying to cluster stacks of columns? Here are some links:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsH...sterStack.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

WCH CHART PERSON wrote:
How can I get the monthly columns (ie: July Actual & July Budget) in a
stacked chart to sit side by side with a space before the next month (August
Actual & August Budget) and so on for each month.

WCH CHART PERSON

Jon,
No, they want them stacked to show non-operating profit and then operating
profit on top so you can add them both to get the total profit and then he
wants to see the budget write beside for the month.

The links you listed showed a double column stack by month which is what I
was looking for.

Thank you greatly!
Lori - WCH Chart Person