Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I shade a cell using custom number format codes.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use Format | Conditional Formatting.

Next time use this large white space to describe your problem, not
just the header.

Pete

On Jan 15, 9:08*am, Magnanakaw

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You don't, custom formats can affect the font colour not the fill colour.

--
HTH

Bob