Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Drag and Drop Picture

Is there anyway to Drag and Drop Picture to the Excel.

Pictures are in the folder and I like to do Drag and Drop picture to the
Excel without using Inset-picture menu.

Please let me know,

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes Astroboy,
Select the button "PrintScrn", when viewing the picture.
Open an Excel workbook, select a cell, right-click in the cell and select
"Paste".
I have used this in the past.
Good Luck,