Bobbie

Default Adding a chart to a Word template linked to an Excel doc.

Hi. I have a template in Word that I run a report on from an excel
spreadsheet using mail merge. I need to add a chart to view a 12-week
progress on the template, but I can't seem to make this work. When I
enter a chart, it does not let me link to my spreadsheet. Even if I
enter the excel chart, it does not let me link to my spreadsheet. I
have 130 records to update, so I would think the mail merge is what I
want to be using. Help!!

Thanks,
Bobbie