Sally

Default One spreadsheet cell won't print but shows up in print preview?

One cell of my 14 column/40 row Excel spreadsheet won't print! The numerical
figure in that cell shows up on Print Preview but the cell is blank when I
print the spreadsheet. I have checked the original template/formulas that I
set up. If I use the template to start a new spreadsheet then that particular
cell (D15) will print. Howeveer, I have tried completely re-typing my May
sales figures onto the Template but the same problem occurs. The amount
shown in D15 shows on Print Preview but won't show on the printed copy.
(Although the figure doesn't print it still works in the formula so that my
Total column is correct). I am completely baffled. My printer works fine
for everything else. I would appreciate any suggestions.