Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Deleted the pivot table - continue to get the "overlap" error message

When working with a spreadsheet, I had created a pivot table below my
data in columns Q and R. I then decided the grouped data was
irrelevant, selected the cells the report was located in, and hit
delete (shifting cells up).

Now, I have another pivot table I'd like to create and want to put it
below the data in columns Q and R for presentation reasons (so the
sheet doesn't seems disorganized). However, when I try to put it into
colums Q or R, I receive the error message that a "pivot table report
cannot overlap another pivot table report".

There's nothing in these cells that I can see - any thoughts on how to
really delete the previous pivot table report...especially now that
it's invisible?

Thanks!