Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Scroll wheel doesn't work in excel

What cant i do to get this to work again?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What version of Excel? What kind of mouse? When you say it "doesn't
work" does it do ANYTHING? What operating system are you using? When
did it stop working? Does it work in Word? Internet Explorer?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

"Ugla" wrote in message
:

What cant i do to get this to work again?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Don is offline

1) look into your tools/options the general tab and see if "zoom on roll with
InteliMouse" is checked
2) does it work in other places like the internet?
3) Do you have your sheet frozen = windows/freeze panals - try opening a new
workbook and try the roller
4) not sure

What cant i do to get this to work again?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

i use excel 2007 - Vista OS
I have lenovo usb optical wheel mouse.
The scroll works in any other situation - just not for scrolling in excel
worksheet.

Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote) skrev:

What version of Excel? What kind of mouse? When you say it "doesn't
work" does it do ANYTHING? What operating system are you using? When
did it stop working? Does it work in Word? Internet Explorer?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP
Roland Schorr & Tower
http://www.rolandschorr.com
http://www.officeforlawyers.com

"Ugla" wrote in message
:

What cant i do to get this to work again?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

1) is checked
2) works in any other situation - just not in excel
3) sheets isn't frozen. Have been like this for days in all of my worksheets
in excel

:-)

"Ugla" wrote:

What cant i do to get this to work again?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Now its working! :-)

Controlpanel/mouse/wheel
I had to unchek the €śactivate universal scroll€ś and checked the box under
€śuse only€¦. for office 97€ť (I have a norwegian version and not sure what the
right words are is in English)

What cant i do to get this to work again?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I got the same problem too, I've try the below method but now when I scroll
my wheels, it zoom in & out instand of scrolling up & down. Can anyone help
me? Thanks in advance.

What cant i do to get this to work again?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this:

In alternatives for excel - go to advanced
Uncheck zoom when scrolling with intelliMouse