Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calculate NPV - Array must be flexible

I have a database with different dataset. That is the input to a
worksheet that calculate NPV.

The array that I want to calculate NPV could look like this:

0
0
-200
50
50
50
-10
40
30
-20
-20
-20

The array for this dataset must be from -200 to 30. How could the
arrayargument in the NPV-function look like? I am thinking of using
OFFSET or some kind of Arrayfunction.