Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Greetings!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new here and a
new webmaster. I just started building websites about 2 years ago. I
have worked with excel for about 5 years. Althoufg, I still have
questions from time to time. I have knowledge as well so, I will do my
part to help where I can. Anyway, I like the look and feel of this
forum. I'll see you around the forums!

--
Mike Good

Mike Good's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37511
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=572743

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Welcome Mike

--
Bearacade

Bearacade's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35016
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=572743

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Mike

You will know then that this isn't a web forum at all. Questions are
channeled to usenet newsgroups, and our assistance here (usenet) is
channeled back, formatted and decorated with ad banners and Excelforum
logos, all to make it look like a fantastic website with lots of knowledge
and free assistance. It is this close to stealing content, and as a frequent
contibutor I do not like the look and feel of that.

Bests wishes Harald, newsgroup poster.