Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I add the OneNote 2007 icon to the ribbon in Excel 2007?

How can I add the OneNote 2007 icon to the ribbon in Excel 2007? The icon is
in the ribbon in Outlook 2007 but none of the other functions.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Maybe it is in the Default list ?, I see if I have time to look for it

If not you can add a icon in the file with the UI editor
There is a example with my picture on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Todd" wrote in message ...
How can I add the OneNote 2007 icon to the ribbon in Excel 2007? The icon is
in the ribbon in Outlook 2007 but none of the other functions.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How can I add the OneNote 2007 icon to the ribbon in Excel 200

In Outlook, there is a button for OneNote that allows you to send the e-mail
straight to OneNote. I'm looking for a way to add that function to Excel,
Word, and all other Office applications.

"Todd" wrote in message ...
How can I add the OneNote 2007 icon to the ribbon in Excel 2007? The icon is
in the ribbon in Outlook 2007 but none of the other functions.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can print to Onenote using OfficePrintPrint and choose Onenote as the
printer.

Does this solve your problem?

Regards,
Fred.