Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Setting the print area in page set up to print 1 page wide by 2 pages tall

I am trying to do this but the page keeps reverting to many pages wide
by as many pages long. I try dragging the page breaks but it tells me
it is would make my document below the minimum size...which is
nonsense. Is the page corrupt. I tried in the insert menu to remove
all page breaks but nothing happens. What else can I try.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Setting the print area in page set up to print 1 page wide by 2 pa

I have run into this issue when I used a computer without a printer attached.
Do you have a printer installed set to 8 1/2 x 11 or so?