Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nowfal

Default slowing down

Hi,
I have so many workbooks in my computer. Most of them are excel
files.
I have a paculiar problem, when i opened one file named FCY RECORD ,
then the other work book macros are slowing down, if i closed that
file, everything will be smooth and good. Is there any reason for
that? how can i came out of that problem? Hope somebody will look into
this matter.
thanks and regards
nowfal

--
nowfal
nowfal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10003

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nowfal

Hi Mr.Ardus Petus,
Yes it is a excel workbook with so many
macros. I can say a big one.
thx

--
nowfal
nowfal's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10003
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=527077

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John James

Sounds like the size of the file in question is chewing up your
computer's resources, leaving insufficient memory for running your
other files. If so, you can aim to reduce the size of the offending
file, update your computer or add more memory. Using extra hard disk
memory is also an option, albeit slower.

--
John James
John James's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32690